Allison Strauss, Attorney at Law, PLLC is a single member limited liability company. The firm is dedicated to assisting you with your family law needs. The goal of Allison Strauss, Attorney at Law, PLLC is to provide cost-efficient results to its clients. In addition to addressing the needs of the clients, this firm is committed to being an advocate for the community of Kingsville and the needs of the people in this area.
Its sole member, Allison Strauss, was admitted to the Texas Bar in 2005. Allison is a graduate of Texas A&M University in College Station, Texas, with Bachelors of Business Administration in Accounting and Finance. Allison continued her education at the University of Houston Law Center, where she obtained her law degree.
- Family Law
- Texas, 2005
- University of Houston Law Center, Houston, Texas
- Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Texas Bar College
- Family Law Foundation
- Family Law Mediator - Certified
Past Employment Positions
- Deloitte & Touche LLP, Tax Controversy Manager , 2005 to 2008
- Arthur Andersen, Associate , 2000 to 2002
Pro Bono Activities
- Texas Rio Grande Legal Aid
- Kenedy County Attorney